“Come and let us worship God!”
We hope you will visit 2RP Church in the near future and trust that you will meet the living God here! For a flavor of our worship and what is offered throughout the week, click the Church Life tab.
Here’s what you might want to know for your first visit:
- 9:30 a.m. Bible School
- 10:45 a.m. Worship
- 6:00 p.m. Worship
Come On In
- Please enter through the west doors when you arrive.
- Greeters will help you find coffee and tea (9:30-9:40 a.m.), the appropriate Bible school classes for all ages, or direct you to the auditorium for worship.
What to Expect
- You can expect about 175 people joining in the morning worship service. The typical style of dress covers a wide range from suit & tie to jeans & flannel. Our greatest desire is that you would meet Jesus Christ rather than that you dress in any certain way.
- A staffed nursery is available, and the church family room with a live feed of the worship service provides as an overflow room or a place for those who are restless.
- You’ll be provided a visitor information card. If you desire, please complete it so that we can contact you and serve you.
- There are many ways for you to be part of the life of the body that you will find under the Church Life tab.
- Around this website, you can also find links to live-streamed services, hear archived sermons, meet the leadership, understand our beliefs, and see what the Lord is doing in us in outreach and missions.
- Download the 2RP app on your smartphone for updated information, including our order of worship this week, our weekly newsletter, and many more resources.
- Please know that 2RP is part of something far larger than itself. We are grateful to be deeply rooted in and vibrantly connected to the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America (RPCNA).
If you have any questions, please contact us at office@2RP.church.